We are currently running a telephone campaign for subscriptions. If you receive a call from one of our sales staff, we hope you will have a few minutes to hear about the 2013-2014 season.
What an exciting time it is at The Rep. We’re thrilled to announce our 47th season — full of comedy, drama, mystery, music and more — it’s all on The Rep’s stages.
- Cabaret: A deliciously decadent, multi award-winning American musical. Book by Joe Masteroff, Music by John Kander, Lyrics by Fred Ebb, Directed by Marcia Dodge.
- Fly: A lively, patriotic tribute to the Tuskegee Airmen of World War II. By Trey Ellis and Ricardo Khan, Directed by Ricardo Khan.
- The Mousetrap: A classic thriller from the Grande Dame of mysteries. By Agatha Christie, Directed by Paul Mason Barnes.
- Opus: A revealing look at the unstrung lives of members of a top-rank string quartet and the delicate balance of personalities that lie behind the creation of a seemingly effortless performance. By Michael Hollinger, Directed by Brendon Fox.
- Other Desert Cities: A family is pushed to the brink in this clever drama heralded as “the best new play on Broadway” by The New York Times. By Jon Robin Baitz, Directed by Steven Woolf.
- Noises Off: Funniest. Play. Ever. Often referred to as the ultimate backstage farce, Noises Off depicts the antics, both onstage and off, of a company of nine rehearsing a show called Nothing’s On. By Michael Frayn, Directed by Edward Stern.
We’re thrilled to share the 2013–2014 season with you.